Workshop in English.
Researching, deciding, and applying for high schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand their high school options and navigate through the enrollment processes.
- hear about the San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Student Assignment System
- get tips from experienced parents
- learn about key dates and associated actions required
- receive advice on transitioning to high school
Register Online by going to the Parents for Public Schools website, www.ppssf.org or call 415.861.7077
Co-sponsored by School Support Services @ San Francisco Public Library
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room