Born out of real-life events, this film tells the tale of Hachi, a faithful dog who would walk his owner to and from the train station every day. But when the man unexpectedly dies, Hachi continues his daily routine of waiting for him at the train station for the next nine years, becoming a fixture in the community. Starring Richard Gere and Joan Allen.
Rated G, 2009, 93 minutes. In English.
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Cheaper By the Dozen
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- I Just Wanna Ball Screening
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones