Born out of real-life events, this film tells the tale of Hachi, a faithful dog who would walk his owner to and from the train station every day. But when the man unexpectedly dies, Hachi continues his daily routine of waiting for him at the train station for the next nine years, becoming a fixture in the community. Starring Richard Gere and Joan Allen.
Rated G, 2009, 93 minutes. In English.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl