Help plan the NEW 19th Avenue - The 19th Avenue Transit Study investigates the feasibility of a major upgrade to 19th Avenue and its connection to surrounding neighborhoods. The Study has developed and evaluated improvement concepts for a west-side, grade-separated alignment of the M-Ocean View prioritized by the community during prior planning processes. Concepts developed include a subway near Stonestown and San Francisco State University, a light rail undercrossing at 19th and Junipero Serra, or a light rail bridge over Junipero Serra near Font and Randolph. Learn more about improvement concepts under study, how they've been shaped by public input, and anticipated benefits including:
- Faster and more reliable M-Ocean View
- Shorter, safer pedestrian crossings
- More comfortable rail and bus stops
- Wider sidewalks
- New and upgraded cycling facilities
- Greened, landscaped, calmed, corridor
- More reliable vehicle travel
The meeting will include a one-hour presentation by project staff and 30 minutes for questions and feedback from attendees.
- "J's" in J-Town: Jews, Japanese, and Jazz!
- Saturday, July 11, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- BHP: Bernal History Group
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Sunset District History
- Thursday, July 30, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area