Help Plan the NEW 19th Avenue - The 19th Avenue Transit Study studies the feasibility of a major upgrade to 19th Avenue and its connection to surrounding neighborhoods. The Study has developed and evaluated improvement concepts for a west-side, grade-separated alignment of the M-Ocean View prioritized by the community during prior planning processes. Concepts developed include a subway near Stonestown and San Francisco State University, a light rail undercrossing at 19th and Junipero Serra, or a light rail bridge over Junipero Serra near Font and Randolph. Learn more about improvement concepts under study, how they've been shaped by public input, and anticipated benefits including:
- Faster and more reliable M-Ocean View
- Shorter, safer pedestrian crossings
- More comfortable rail and bus stops
- Wider sidewalks
- New and upgraded cycling facilities
- Greened, landscaped, calmed, corridor
- More reliable vehicle travel
The meeting will include a one-hour presentation by project staff and 30 minutes for questions and feedback from attendees.
- 星期三, 2017年１月18日, 6:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 分館會議室
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- 星期四, 2017年１月26日, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- 星期二, 2017年2月7日, 4:30 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室