San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Japanese Language Group is for adults who wish to be introduced to Japanese through interactions with a bilingual group leader. The class will focus on basic, conversational vocabulary and real world conversational topics. No previous knowledge of the language necessary.
The Japanese Language Group meets Sundays, beginning Sunday September 8, 2013 and will meet until Sunday November 17, 2013. This group will be from 12:30p-2p.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (Execeptions: The class on Sunday October 13th will be held in the 4th floor conference room. The class on Sunday October 20th will be cancelled due to the Filipino Book Fair.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Jueves 30 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- AAC Conversation Club
- Lunes 4 de Mayo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones