A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and, by the general collections department of San Francisco Public Library. Second Tuesday of every month.
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 4, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room