A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and, by the general collections department of San Francisco Public Library. Second Tuesday of every month.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- TINISIMA By Elena Poniatowska
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room