Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Portola Branch Book Club
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 3:30 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room