Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones