Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Slow Book Society
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones