A film series screening favorites that are all either set or was filmed here in our great city, San Francisco.
Oct. 13 - American Graffiti (1973)
This George Lucas' coming-of-age classic was selected by the American Film Institute as one of the greatest 100 movies ever made. A couple of high school grads spend one final summer night of '62 cruising the strip with their buddies before they go off to college.
PG, 112 min
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Wizard of Oz
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- A View to a Kill
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room