A film series screening favorites that are all either set or was filmed here in our great city, San Francisco.
Oct. 27 - The Birds (1963)
A classic horror flick just in time for Halloween! The residents of Bodega Bay are suddenly confronted with a malicious, full-scale attack by birds of all shapes and sizes. Hitchcock’s purest expression of an arbitrary universe, The Birds constitutes a prodigious technical achievement. Under the guidance of bird trainer Ray Berwick, Hitchcock employed thousands of real birds and his own ingenuity to create the most terrifying aspect of this film - the undeniable reality of seemingly impossible events.
NR, 119 min
- Films for Adults - In Bruges (2008)
- Monday, April 21, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Chinese Movie: Confucius
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium