There's an app for everything and everyone. With over a billion apps available today, it's often difficult to tell which ones are good. In this presentation, Tom will discuss 25 time-tested apps for Apple devices that will change the way how you search, access, and view information. He will focus on useful apps beyond the library walls to help you capture, organize and manage information at home, at work, or even in the park!
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 7:00 pm