Credentialed Covered California specialists Joe D'Aura (CA Lic. # OC68684) and Tammy Lu (CA Lic. # OB36832) will explain all you need to know about the new Affordable Health Care Act. The workshops will be in both English and Chinese. Bring your questions!
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- APIA Olympians: Shooting for Gold
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B