Credentialed Covered California specialists Joe D'Aura (CA Lic. # OC68684) and Tammy Lu (CA Lic. # OB36832) will explain all you need to know about the new Affordable Health Care Act. The workshops will be in both English and Chinese. Bring your questions!
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- WeChat (in Mandarin)
- Thursday, May 11, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B