Dare to be Scared
Mama is a supernatural thriller that tells the haunting tale of two little girls who disappeared into the woods the day that their mother was murdered. When they are rescued years later and begin a new life, they find that someone or something still wants to come tuck them in at night.
Bring a friend to hold on to, this one is scary. Popcorn and sweet snacks provided. Ages 12 and up.
- Teen Movie: Last Friday of the Month!
- Friday, April 25, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Catching Fire
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Man of Steel
- Friday, May 2, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.