Dare to be Scared
Mama is a supernatural thriller that tells the haunting tale of two little girls who disappeared into the woods the day that their mother was murdered. When they are rescued years later and begin a new life, they find that someone or something still wants to come tuck them in at night.
Bring a friend to hold on to, this one is scary. Popcorn and sweet snacks provided. Ages 12 and up.
Hunt for ghosts and learn how to create spooky makeup effects at these workshops.
- Teen Movie: Last Friday of the Month!
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Catching Fire
- Miércoles 30 de Abril de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Man of Steel
- Viernes 2 de Mayo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.