Dare to be Scared
Mama is a supernatural thriller that tells the haunting tale of two little girls who disappeared into the woods the day that their mother was murdered. When they are rescued years later and begin a new life, they find that someone or something still wants to come tuck them in at night.
Bring a friend to hold on to, this one is scary. Popcorn and sweet snacks provided. Ages 12 and up.
Hunt for ghosts and learn how to create spooky makeup effects at these workshops.
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Teen Movie: The Blind Side
- Martes 5 de Agosto de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.