This support group is in Spanish.
Latino parents are invited to be part of an ongoing support group at the Bayview Library, which will address important topics like parents' rights, bullying, truancy, parent leadership in schools, understanding SFUSD, and more. Children are welcome. Snacks provided.
For more information, call Daisy at Parents for Public Schools 415-861-7077, ext. 4.
This is a partnership between Parents for Public Schools and the San Francisco Public Library.
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- What Every Toddler Parent Should Know ...
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room