This support group is in Spanish.
Latino parents are invited to be part of an ongoing support group at the Bayview Library, which will address important topics like parents' rights, bullying, truancy, parent leadership in schools, understanding SFUSD, and more. Children are welcome. Snacks provided.
For more information, call Daisy at Parents for Public Schools 415-861-7077, ext. 4.
This is a partnership between Parents for Public Schools and the San Francisco Public Library.
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents For Public Schools
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park Meeting Room