San Francisco Public Library's Volunteer Program now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Group are for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet weekly on Saturdays beginning Saturday September 21, 2013 from 10:30a-12p for an 8-week period.
The Spanish conversation group's meeting location may vary between the 3rd and 4th floor conference rooms of the Main Library, so please feel free to call 415.557.4251 for more information.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Martes 18 de Marzo de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 21 de Marzo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Sábado 29 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro Gubernamental
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 13 de Marzo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Sábado 15 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Knit Happens
- Sábado 15 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B