San Francisco Public Library's Volunteer Program now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Group are for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet weekly on Saturdays beginning Saturday September 21, 2013 from 10:30a-12p for an 8-week period.
The Spanish conversation group's meeting location may vary between the 3rd and 4th floor conference rooms of the Main Library, so please feel free to call 415.557.4251 for more information.
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- 星期四, 2014年7月31日Main 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- 星期六, 2014年8月2日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- AAC Conversation Club
- 星期一, 2014年8月4日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室