San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Japanese Language Group is for adults who wish to be introduced to Japanese through interactions with a bilingual group leader. The class will focus on basic, conversational vocabulary and real world conversational topics. No previous knowledge of the language necessary.
The Japanese Language Group meets Sundays, beginning Sunday September 8, 2013 and will meet until Sunday November 17, 2013. This group will be from 12:30p-2p.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- 星期四, 2014年7月31日Main 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- 星期六, 2014年8月2日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- AAC Conversation Club
- 星期一, 2014年8月4日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室