San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly Tuesdays beginning Tuesday September 3, 2013 until Tuesday November 5th.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, March 2, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, February 26, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, February 26, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3