San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly Tuesdays beginning Tuesday September 3, 2013 until Tuesday November 5th.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, April 27, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1