San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly Tuesdays beginning Tuesday September 3, 2013 until Tuesday November 5th.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
Learn and practice language skills alone or with others at the Library.
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Conversational English Group
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pm
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room