San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly Tuesdays beginning Tuesday September 3, 2013 until Tuesday November 5th.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Taste It @ Your Library: Dumplings
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- AAC Conversation Club
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones