Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.