Let's set a new world record at Baby Rhyme Time by reading Otis, an endearing story of a loveable and hard-working tractor. We'll also be wiggling and bouncing to our favorite barnyard songs and activities. Please register by phone at 415-355-2838 or online six days before the program.
Rollicking rhymes, songs, and books for infants to 15 months and their caregivers.
Join the world's largest celebration of reading! Each year, we help set a new world record for the most children reading the same book with a caregiver on the same day.
- Baby Rhyme Time and Playtime
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Baby Rhyme & Playtime
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 1:15 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Baby Rhyme Time & Playtime
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room