When most writers get together, they tend to talk about writing and publishing. But Peter S. Beagle and Deborah Grabien aren't most writers: when they get together, there's likely to be music, memories, and conversations about everything from New York in the sixties to food and pretty much everything else - including writing. Please join us for a moderated conversation with two master storytellers. They may even end up playing you a song.
Book signing to follow.
- Cervantes Lives!
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- The People and Events in My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- San Francisco Neon Authors Talk
- Thursday, September 22, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B