When most writers get together, they tend to talk about writing and publishing. But Peter S. Beagle and Deborah Grabien aren't most writers: when they get together, there's likely to be music, memories, and conversations about everything from New York in the sixties to food and pretty much everything else - including writing. Please join us for a moderated conversation with two master storytellers. They may even end up playing you a song.
Book signing to follow.
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Across the African Diaspora: Islam and Sexuality
- Sábado 13 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Sábado 27 de Septiembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones