When most writers get together, they tend to talk about writing and publishing. But Peter S. Beagle and Deborah Grabien aren't most writers: when they get together, there's likely to be music, memories, and conversations about everything from New York in the sixties to food and pretty much everything else - including writing. Please join us for a moderated conversation with two master storytellers. They may even end up playing you a song.
Book signing to follow.
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Miércoles 28 de Enero de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Legendary Locals of the Richmond, Sunset, and Golden Gate Park
- Miércoles 28 de Enero de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Open Books: Alev Croutier
- Miércoles 4 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B