When most writers get together, they tend to talk about writing and publishing. But Peter S. Beagle and Deborah Grabien aren't most writers: when they get together, there's likely to be music, memories, and conversations about everything from New York in the sixties to food and pretty much everything else - including writing. Please join us for a moderated conversation with two master storytellers. They may even end up playing you a song.
Book signing to follow.
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Sábado 1 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Building Social Courage
- Domingo 9 de Noviembre de 2014Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Miércoles 12 de Noviembre de 2014Anza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones