When most writers get together, they tend to talk about writing and publishing. But Peter S. Beagle and Deborah Grabien aren't most writers: when they get together, there's likely to be music, memories, and conversations about everything from New York in the sixties to food and pretty much everything else - including writing. Please join us for a moderated conversation with two master storytellers. They may even end up playing you a song.
Book signing to follow.
- íCervantes Vive!
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- The People and Events in My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Martes 13 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- San Francisco Neon Authors Talk
- Jueves 22 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B