Do you need to apply to a job online? This class will show you how to navigate several popular job listings websites, how to attach your resume and cover letter to an email to apply for a job and how to post your resume on job search websites.
Please bring a USB drive with your resume and cover letter for hands-on practice during class.
This program is conducted in English. Space is limited. Please call 415-355-2808 for registration.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential Online
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, October 19, 2015, 2:00 pm
- Career Tune Up
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 1:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 10:00 am
- Encore Career Strategies
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pm