Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
- Movie Time
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Letter
- Thursday, July 2, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior 2015
- Thursday, July 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.