Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adults Visit The Mix
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.