Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
- Preschool Films
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Tales of the City Mini-series Marathon
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Movie: Monster House (PG, 91 min, 2006)
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.