Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
- Films for Adults - In Bruges (2008)
- Monday, April 21, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Chinese Movie: Confucius
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.