Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
- Friday Matinee: Mansfield Park
- Viernes 12 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.