Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
- Preschool Films
- Martes 16 de Septiembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Norma Rae
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Jueves 18 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro Digital
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.