Calendar Girls (2003)
A group of women in North Yorkshire have long put out yearly calendar as a fundraiser for their cancer charity but when one of their husband’s succumbs to leukemia and they come up with a more extreme idea. They will all pose for nearly nude photos for this year’s calendar. Initially hoping to sell a few hundred extra copies, their calendar becomes a worldwide phenomenon and they are soon outselling the calendars of much younger women! Rated PG-13. 108 minutes.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Lunes 24 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- The Lego Movie
- Martes 25 de Noviembre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Films for Adults: Shadow of a Doubt
- Lunes 1 de Diciembre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.