and the San Francisco Public Library are partnering to bring you free SAT prep, taught by veteran instructors and tailored to your individual goals. Some classes will even have the chance to prep with Edupath SAT, a new mobile app that uses adaptive learning technology to help you where you need it the most.
- Workshops are free and priority registration to high school juniors. There is a limit of 25 students per class.
- The registration system allows students to sign up for one class only. Once a workshop assignment has been made, students may only switch to another workshop if space is available.
- Space permitting, students can join a two or four class series at any point, but we do ask that you make a commitment to attend all of the classes in a series.
- Please ensure at least basic familiarity with the SAT by reviewing some of the practice questions on the CollegeBoard website prior to the first day of class.
- There will be about two hours of homework between classes. Students who complete the homework and participate in class achieve noticeably higher score improvements.