This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month's selection is "Crito" by Plato.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Ortega Book Club
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room