This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month's selection is "Crito" by Plato.
For more information email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, March 6, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Conscience by Immanuel Kant
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room