This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month's selection is "Crito" by Plato.
For more information email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 1 de Agosto de 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones