This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month's selection is "Crito" by Plato.
For more information email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Ortega Book Club
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 1:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones