San Francisco is a main character in this 1996 sequel to the movie Homeward Bound which was based on a true story. This time the three beloved pets, a cat and two dogs, believing they are yet again being separated from their humans, escape from SF Airport and get lost.
Will they find their way to and through the perilous streets of San Francisco and miraculously reunite with their family? Come and see! Critics say it’s Funny! Irresistible! Exciting! Better than the original!
Popcorn provided till it runs out. For all ages.
Disney live action film with animals voiced by Michael J. Fox, Sally Field, and Robert Hays; 89 minutes.
- Mad Max Fury Road (2015; 120 mins)
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon films - The Music Man
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- School Age Films
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones