Come to the branch and play lotería with us!
Local artists Kate Connell and Oscar Melara drafted images of the things that make the Portola District so appealing. They wanted to create a collection of images that together could only describe the Portola, its history, community heroes, flora and fauna, and cultural traditions. The resulting collection of 54 was community-selected and made into a Portola-based lotería game.
For more information on the Portola Neighborhood art project of Kate and Oscar, check out their website Made in the Portola!
- Latino Parent Club
- Friday, April 25, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Open House & Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Saturday, May 10, 2014Mission, Mission General Floor Area
- Manlio Argueta y Jorge Argueta -Tuesday Evening Writers
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room