Kids will learn about how worms help our environment, why we compost and have a chance to bring home their own mini worm bin.
The Workshop begins with the journey of two apple cores, one that ends up in the dump, and the other that gets composted by worms with a goal of answering the question: why compost?
Kids get to interact with the worms and learn exactly which types of food to give them and which to avoid. For the final 10 minutes of the workshop kids can interact with their new pets and parents can ask any worm-related questions they’ve thought of during the workshop.
For ages 5 and older. Space is limited to 15 children. Please call 355-2858 to reserve a spot.
Imaginuity celebra el espíritu científico que tienen los jóvenes. .
- Keva Contraptions
- Sábado 28 de Noviembre de 2015, 10:30 amOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Imaginuity Lego WeDo Robotics
- Lunes 30 de Noviembre de 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Área de Adolescentes
- Lego Engineering Fundamentals
- Lunes 30 de Noviembre de 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones