Healthier Living, an award winning program developed by the Stanford University School of Medicine, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn ways to cope with and manage their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415 355-5707.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area