Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras