Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年2月8日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- 年長者和殘疾人士資源中心 (ADRC)
- 星期二, 2016年2月9日, 2:30 pmMain 總圖書館, 中央大廳
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期三, 2016年2月10日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, Chinatown 公眾範圍