Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Sábado 30 de Julio de 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Email 101
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones