Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- West Side Whimsy
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 24 de Agosto de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal