Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期三, 2016年7月27日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- 星期六, 2016年7月30日, 1:30 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期日, 2016年7月31日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍