Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年4月20日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- What to Eat Now? Are You Confused?
- 星期三, 2015年4月22日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年4月24日Parkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室