Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年9月8日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- 星期二, 2014年9月9日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- 3 Keys to Magnetic Social Media
- 星期三, 2014年9月10日Glen Park 分館, Glen Park 分館會議室