Healthier Living, an award winning program developed by the Stanford University School of Medicine, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn ways to cope with and manage their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415 355-5707.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab