Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 22 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 22 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones