Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Jueves 2 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Sábado 4 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Sábado 4 de Marzo de 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 2 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal