Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Sábado 3 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 28 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B