Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2017年3月27日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- 星期三, 2017年3月29日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- 星期四, 2017年3月30日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂