Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Google Docs: Demystified
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Jueves 23 de Marzo de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones