Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 2 de Abril de 2017, 1:30 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- Tablet Basics
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- CANCELLED: Book a Librarian
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos