Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 8 de Septiembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Martes 9 de Septiembre de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- 3 Keys to Magnetic Social Media
- Miércoles 10 de Septiembre de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- CANCELLED Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Jueves 28 de Agosto de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 30 de Agosto de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 31 de Agosto de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones