Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Little Miss Sunshine
- 星期四, 2016年12月8日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- 星期四, 2016年12月8日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- 星期六, 2016年12月10日, 1:30 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室