Healthier Living, an award winning program designed by Stanford University, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stoke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn better ways of coping and managing their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415/355-5707.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期六, 2016年10月1日, 2:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期日, 2016年10月2日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年10月3日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室