Healthier Living, an award winning program developed by the Stanford University School of Medicine, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn ways to cope with and manage their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415 355-5707.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab