Healthier Living, an award winning program developed by the Stanford University School of Medicine, is a weekly workshop for persons with ongoing health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, cancer, depression, chronic pain, etc.
Participants will learn ways to cope with and manage their health. The program covers nutrition, making daily tasks easier, managing fatigue and stress, dealing with anger, frustration and depression, developing an exercise program, and communicating with family and health care providers.
This weekly workshop takes place on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 8 through Nov. 12. Advance registration is required. Drop by the information desk or call 415 355-5707.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Little Miss Sunshine
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room